Ravenna Solutions provides private and independent K-12 schools with a premier, robust solution for student admissions. Schools turn to TADS for a highly efficient and easy-to-use solution for enrollment, tuition management, and more. Together, Ravenna and TADS have always complemented one another to provide schools with cloud-based solutions for school and student management. That’s why we’re excited to announce our new integration—one that will allow our two systems to work together to provide a better enrollment management experience for both our schools and their families.
This integration and enhancement allows schools to:
- Easily transfer student data from Ravenna into TADS to create contracts, deposits, and registration forms
- Provide TADS schools with a more robust admissions solution
- Simplify the student management process using familiar tools
- Increase efficiency without concerning yourself with data transfer
- Add single sign-on for school administrator users
This integration enhancement is immediately available to all Ravenna and TADS schools. In the fall of 2018, more features will become available, including:
- Single sign-on for parents and families (in addition to existing SSO for school administrators)
- Ability to push enrolled student status back into Ravenna for enrollment and capacity tracking
Prior to this integration, there was no automatic method for Ravenna schools to import admitted students into TADS for enrollment and tuition management. Schools that used both Ravenna and TADS were required to extract and import files—a doable but multi-step process. With our new integration, data export and import is no longer necessary; data is automatically transferred and shared.
By combining forces, TADS and Ravenna will help empower schools to achieve educational, operational, and financial success. We offer schools choice, flexibility, control and customer service excellence.
Interested in learning more about integration benefits? Contact us and let’s talk about how Ravenna and TADS can work for you to simplify admissions, enrollment, tuition management, and more.